Digital Marketing for your martial arts school can be a complex, time-consuming effort. We offer a fully done-for-you digital marketing strategy, for less than what it would cost you to hire an intern!
Let me start by asking you:
Do you find the topic of online marketing confusing? Overwhelming?
This blog was originally conceptualized exclusively for our martial arts website clients. My goal was to create a martial arts marketing resource hub to help school owners familiarize themselves with online marketing concepts and get the most out of their martial arts websites.
As we developed the articles, we decided to open it up to all martial arts school owners looking to gain knowledge and tools to take their online traffic and website leads to the next level. After all, a lot of the info we will cover is available on many other websites on the web. I do not claim to be the source or gatekeeper of all things digital marketing! I’ll leave that to others.
You know what I have done though? I have absorbed thousands of hours of online marketing courses and information. I am confident I can pass the essential info along to you, most importantly, only focusing on how it relates to your martial arts business.
What makes me an expert on this matter?
I have created and built hundreds of websites for martial arts schools. We have witnessed firsthand how much confusion there is on the subject of social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and lead generation in general.
Everyone knows that the future (and present!) is “digital,” but in actuality, very few people know how to apply the bits and pieces of information they receive to marketing their martial arts school.
my goal is to provide a resource with marketing concepts that are easy to absorb, that you, the martial arts school owner, can turn into:
- Increased brand awareness for your school;
- Additional traffic to your website;
- Leads and students through your doors.
What is digital marketing and why does it matter for your martial arts school’s success?
Simply put, if you do not educate yourself on the subject, you will keep missing opportunities. Eventually, one of your competitors will wise up to these methods and you will wish you would have taken action sooner.
Don’t worry, I’m here to tell you that it’s not as complicated as it may seem!
Digital Marketing comes in many forms, the most prominent ones being:
- Email Marketing to new prospects, expired members, and current members;
- Pay Per Click Advertising in the form of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, and other platforms;
- Content Marketing such as creating content on your website (blog) that is of value to the reader, then sharing it on social media to drive traffic to your site and establish your brand as an authority;
- Search Engine Optimization to make sure you have a website that is highly visible by Google and search engines (aka rankings);
- A Lead Capturing Website to make sure visitors give personal information in exchange for an offer;
One could argue that all offline marketing will test the effectiveness of your online presence.
After all, almost anyone that hears about your martial arts school, or sees a print marketing piece for your school will check out your website prior to contacting you.
You do not need to become a marketing expert to take control of these methods. A basic understanding will go a long way in helping you make an educated decision on whether you can handle these tasks in house, or outsource them to a professional.
My goals are to teach you the same strategies that we use to generate traffic to our own martial arts schools, products and services. Some of these topics will include:
- Increasing visibility and rankings on search engines;
- Understanding the power of Google AdWords and Facebook Ads;
- Why you must promote your business online the same way you do offline;
- The mistakes that almost every martial arts school makes on social media;
- How to build the ultimate marketing funnel for your martial arts school that will have your inbox exploding with leads;
- Why you, the expert/martial artist/school owner, already own the key to digital marketing success and may not realize it.
Join me and we embark on this journey!
Please be sure to join our mailing list, so that you will receive our latest resources via e-mail.
I promise to be a welcome guest in your mailbox, only providing you with content of value, and to never spam you.
Let’s do this!
If you are interested then you can fill this enquiry form and I will contact you as soon as possible: